Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ranking:1-Worse
              2-bad
              3-Not very bad
              4-Pretty Good
              5-Excellent.

Physical:
               I give myself a 4.Because I dont have any diseases.But still I don't exercise on a regular basis.I don't take a much of junk food.

Emotional:
                i give myself a 3.I am very emotional.I get tensed easily.But now a days I am working on it and I have improved.

Spiritual:
              I give myself a 2.Because I often go to some calm place to relax and feel better.

Intellectual:
                  I give myself a 3.Because I am always struck in some situation so that my mind doesn't move so well.But I am again working on it.

Occupational:
                     I give myself a 4.I am quite satisfied to be a student and always enjoy.I really want to become a Lecturer so that I could still work and enjoy with the Youth.

Social:
           I give myself a 4.I really have good friends but still I miss my friends in India.

   TOTAL SCORE:20.


No comments:

Post a Comment